2019 Antares 44GS Catamaran
Volare is fine-tuned and is ready for your next adventure
Volare is a one-of-a-kind since it's the first NEW boat we've had for sale here on the East Coast. This newest Antares 44GS catamaran will be sold with full warranties.
As the newest model from Antares Catamarans, Volare builds on the legacy of the Antares heritage and is a culmination of years of building experience. With a design philosophy centered around the needs of the cruising couple - luxurious interiors, all the necessary comforts for long-term living aboard, plenty of storage, and of course, central to the design rationale, safety - Volare takes that foundation to the next level.
Substantial modifications to the Antares from previous years include a curved glass windshield, a new FRP bowsprit with sturdy access to the Code Zero Furling, an open cockpit design with unobstructed views and a robust powered davit system, an extended hardtop bimini with integrated 1200-watt solar panels, and an innovative rain water collection system that can feed directly into your water tanks.
New line management systems were also tested on the 6600nm delivery passage and got the stamp of approval from the builder. The genoa tracks were moved to the hardtop and the sheets feed into the stainless support to the manual winch. This not only improves the sheeting angle, but it also means that you can keep the full enclosure secured in adverse weather. The screecher furling line runs along this conduit to organizers at the aft winch pedestal and to the powered winch. By moving the location of this line from the perimeter of the deck, it not only cleared the decks from any potential entanglement with cleats and spring lines, but also improves the management making it easier, more convenient and most importantly, safer for captain and crew.
Having been delivered by the builder himself, the boat has had a complete shake down and is ready to cruise. No need to wait for build time, Volare is ready now and is docked in Stuart, FL.
Price: $985,000 USD
Link here for full listing on our Yacht World page.
- One year factory warranty
- 40HP Volvo Engines (under warranty)
- Selden's Powered Furling Mainsail
- Self-tacking Jib
- NEW line management system NEW cockpit arrangement
- Innovative rain-water collection system
- All sails are designed by UK Sailmakers and are performance cruising sails
- B&G electronics package including Zeus2 12” touch screen chartplotter
- Victron MultiPlus 3000-watt power inverter and battery charger
- 4 X 304 Watt solar panels recessed into NEW extended hardtop with Victron Bluesolar regulator
- 43GPH watermaker installed in starboard aft transom locker
- Manual fresh water pump mounted for galley sink
- Additional forward-facing seating at companionway with 2-drawer storage below. Pullout desk for a work station or as an extra table. Tip-out cupboard for storage and washing machine access. Additional storage for stowing bottles
- NEW vessel delivered to the east coast of the United States