2004 PDQ Antares 44 Sabbatique
Time to Pursue Your Passions & Adventures
PRICE: $545,000 USD
When the owners of s/v Sabbatique took delivery of their PDQ Antares 44 several years ago, they took on the task of upgrading this 2004 hull and bringing it to the present day equipment standards as seen onboard some of the newest Antares.
They spent the next four years cruising the US eastern seaboard into the Bahamas where they explored different islands, chasing palm trees and pristine sandy beaches, sailing the renowned Bahamian blue water in between discoveries.
Throughout the years cruising the islands, the owners made significant upgrades to transform Sabbatique into a true liveaboard yacht. These numerous upgrades include a complete re-vamp of the saloon with an installation of a combination washer/dryer, swapping out all the lighting, both interior and exterior, to LEDs, upgrading the entertainment system, re-upholstering the entire seating area with premium Ultra-Leather marine upholstery, and installing OceanAir retractable covers on all the port lights. But that’s just the tip of the iceberg.
A complete suite of performance cruising sails is also new as of 2015 and are designed and installed by North Sails. They include a high-roach NorDac Radian Mainsail, a G-Zero NorDac Screecher and Genoa. Sabbatique is also equipped with the original Jib on a Harken self-tacking jib traveler installed on the foredeck, and an Asymmetric Spinnaker.
Other noteworthy upgrades are a new 10-year CopperCoat USA Bottom Paint completed in December of 2019 - that alone is valued at 10K+, a new 16,000 BTU Cruisair a/c unit, new vinyl-dipped Dacron custom trampolines, new 800 amp hour AGM House Batteries and a new Victron Multi-Plus 3000W Inverter/Charger, to name just a few.
Of course, to get this 2004 model up to speed, a comprehensive electronics overhaul worth more than $35K in equipment and installation was completed in mid-2016. This included extensive Furuno Electronics, ICOM IC-M802 SSB Radio and Pactor Modem, a Wi-Fi Extender system, and so many more that are categorized in the equipment page of the listing.
Today, the benefits of these upgrades can be passed on to you. Sabbatique is available on the market fully equipped like her newer sisterships, and is ready to sail around the world.
For the complete specifications on Sabbatique, link to the Yacht World listing or give us a call at (978) 549-7912 more information.
PRICE: $545,000 USD
Quick Glance of Equipment Highlights:
- New 10-year CopperCoat USA Bottom Paint – December 2019 ($10k+ Upgrade)
- New Lumitec Sea-Blaze X Underwater LED Lights – Blue/White
- Primary Anchor: Rocna 33kg Galvanized
- Splendide Combination Washer/Dryer installed in Saloon
- New Ultra-Leather Marine Upholstery throughout Saloon
- LED lighting conversion throughout saloon
- LED Courtesy Lighting conversion throughout
- All sails are new as of 2015, designed and installed by North Sails. All new dyneema halyards, braided sheets, reefing, furling and traveler lines measured, fitted and installed by North Sails November 2015. Installed new, foldable, Selden bowsprit, Dyneema stays and all related hardware November 2015. ($30k+ in total upgrades)
- Furuno TZTouch2 12” Color Multi-Function Display (MFD) and FishFinder – loaded w/ new electronic United States, Bahamas and Caribbean C-Map Charts (loaded on Furuno TZTouch2). Caribbean updated – November 2019.
- Furuno DRS4D-NXT Solid State Doppler Radar
- Furuno 520 PLD 600W thru-hull Transducer
- Furuno FA50 AIS Class B Transceiver (submit/receive)
- Furuno FI70 Tri-Data Depth/Speed/Wind (DSW) Package and Control Units
- Furuno GPS330B GPS / WAAS Sensor F/NMEA2000
- Custom, folding teak cockpit table refinished with Alwood to a beautiful, highgloss finish.
- Custom, full Strataglass 60/40 enclosure – including zippered screens ($10k+ upgrade)
- Custom textyline (black) salon window covers
- Custom upholstery on all cockpit and rear arch seating
- Fusion F177W Signature Series Cockpit Speakers
- New – November 2019 – 4 East Penn Manufacturing (West Marine) AGM House Batteries – 800 amp hours
- New Victron Multi-Plus 12/3000/120-50 3000W Inverter/Charger
- 1200 Watts of Solar Power: 2 SolarWorld SW-300-Mono4 Panels on Cockpit Roof; 4 Kyocera 150W KD150GX LFU Panels on Rear Stainless Steel Arch. All panels connected w/ SMK Connectors. Arch panels mounted on custom made and installed supports on rear arch.
Hull & Deck Hardware
Electronics (mid-2016) – over $35k in equipment/installation
Link here for full listing on our Yacht World page.